The Official Party In Notary Public Regulations Is The California Secretary Of State
This information is from their web site. sos.ca.gov/notary
Every Person Appointed As A Notary Public Shall:
- Be 18 years of age or older and there is no maximum age, (so senior seniors welcome)
- Be a legal California resident (no exceptions)
- Complete a course of study approved by the Secretary of State (a six hour course that we provide)
- Satisfactorily complete and pass a written examination prescribed by the Secretary of State (30 questions/70% passing grade needed)
- Clear a background check. (there is a long list of convictions that would disqualify you)
Not that hard, only five easy steps. We have a LIVE 6 hour Secretary of State approved course and you take the exam right after the course, same location.
Applicants found to be non-complaint with child or family support orders will be issued a temporary term notary public commission
Call our office at 800-439-4909 or go to DuaneGomer.com for more information and to register. Our LIVE helpful customer service personnel are ready to help you. You can order today and start studying right after registering.
Three big advantages of coming to one of our LIVE one-day seminars are:
- You can take the test right after the seminar as we contract with the State to send proctors to test you. Time saver.
- LIVE seminars have higher passing rates than online courses. The cost may be a bit more because of the cost of instructors, meeting rooms, State Proctors, etc. but your chances of passing increase so retesting fees, restudy time, cost of lost work days, and stress of failing will not rise.
- The State notifies us each month about the grades of our students, and this year we have had many 100% months.
SEE YOU IN CLASS.
No comments yet.