It Has Long Been A Mantra Of Mine That You Should Become A Broker
Even if you never intend to operate your own brokerage. Licensees always say that I have a hidden agenda. More Broker Courses – More Money for Duane. That is not a hidden agenda, that is right up front, but I still can be sincere about my mantra.
We have a flyer on our website (www.duanegomer.com) that has several reasons.
I Will Summarize Some Of These Reasons To Become a Broker:
- Money: Broker Associates average more income over a career.
- Flexibility: If an opportunity arises, you are ready.
- Liability: There is no more liability for Broker Associates. A myth.
- Double Duty: You can work for more than one broker, for example, Sales and PM.
- Retirement: It does come, and you could get referrals and not have to share with a Broker.
- Passing Grades: Highest I have every remembered.
- Education: Would studying and testing cause you permanent damage?
- Experience: Only two years required and Escrow, Loan Officer, Subdivider, Contractor, Speculative Builder, and appraisal experience can be used.
- Payment Plan: Pay as you go with Duane Gomer Education.
- For more information or to register contact: 800.439.4909, or [email protected], or 23312 Madero,
Mission Viejo, CA 92691.
See you in class.