- Make more money, it’s a fact.
- With a brokers’ license you can work with two companies, (sales and Property Mgmt.), (commercial sales and loan broker), (city and desert) etc.
- There is no extra liability as a Broker Associate, that is a myth.
- If you want to start your own company you are ready. Again this week, father broker passed away unexpectedly, salesperson son is buying our course. Should have done it years ago.
- If you retire, you can get referrals from your loyal clients and not have to split them.
- You can tell people “I passed a test only 46% are passing and thousands have never taken.” I can help you.
- Would a little extra education and some study time harm you?
SEE YOU AT THE STATE EXAM.
Duane is so right! My father who got his salesperson in 1959, encouraged me to get my broker’s license within a few years of becoming a salesperson. He said, “You never know what the future holds. Do it now.” I’ve been a broker since 1986 and I am a broker/owner of my own company. With so many brokers retiring, moving out of state, or passing away and so few people becoming a broker, being a broker is more valuable than ever before. Get it – now!