Time for Change
If I were king, that would be a rule. My DRE license number is 257862 and current numbers are around 2.0M. So I have seen many come, and I have seen many go. Some never last, and they never know why. Was Peter Drucker the one who said, “If you want to have a change in your life, you have to make some changes?”
Why do I so strongly believe this? We have a flyer on our Website that lists my opinions. Such as:
- Broker Associates make more money than Sales Associates.
- Double Duty: You can work for different companies if you are a broker.
- Flexibility: If an opportunity arrives, you can move now if you have the license. It takes months to complete broker requirements.
- Retiring: When you retire as a broker and a referral comes along, you can be paid directly by the agent and not have to share with a broker. All fees must be paid to a broker.
- Status: Tell people that you are a broker; a person who completed 8 College Level Courses and passed an exam only 40% can pass. You have smarts and perseverance.
- Liability: Broker Associates have no more liability than Sales Associates or Error and Omissions Companies would be charging them higher fees.
- Education: Would more education harm you in the long run?
- Confidence: You know that you could do it, as many licensees never attempt it.
I know that you are saying that I have a hidden objective. If you become a broker, I make more money if you use my company. That is not hidden, there it is right out in the open, but I can still believe that you would be better off as a broker.
There are so many nuances on getting a license and our real LIVE staff can give you suggestions, recommendations, and guide you every step of the way. Some people go online and then do not sign up for the right classes and do not meet deadlines plus pay way too much money. That Econ class in Junior College 30 years ago could save you money. And our staff can approve you for our Pay As You Go plan.
Why should you take our Crash Course to get ready for the Brokers Exam? The instructors are Minnie Lush, Tom Morehouse, Randy Newman, Jim Eszlinger, Judy Wanger, Bob Willett, Virginia Baert, David Lovenvirth, Randy Turnquist and Nadine World . Enough said.
We can schedule the course at your company’s or association’s office. Save time, travel and money. Call 800-439-4909 for more information.
No comments yet.