The title for this form would be: What’s up at DRE, who’s testing, what % is passing, who’s renewing, and how many investigations.
This form is not on the DRE website. If you want to start receiving the RE149 monthly, you must mail a request to the DRE. If you would like to see our copy, send your request to [email protected] with RE149 in the subject and we will email it to you.
- Total licensees increased to 433,715, a grand total of 286 more than last month and 2,223 more than last year. Consider that the maximum was 548K around 2010, there is plenty of room for more licensees.
- Broker exams administered were 213 or half of last years’ 433, and salesperson stats were 1,920 versus 3,532 in 2019.
- Passing rates were 56% for sales and 53% for brokers which is similar to prior years.
- Renewal rates were 74% for brokers compared to 85% last year, and salespersons renewed at a 75% rate compared to 79% last year. Normally about 80% of salespersons renew and 90+% of brokers renew.
- Investigations, audits, desist and refrain, hearings, accusations, and license denials all dropped. In state subdivisions stayed about the same but out-of-state subdivisions increased substantially. Now why is that?