The Small Business Virtual Tax Workshop can help business owners learn how to navigate their federal tax responsibilities. This workshop is an easy and convenient way for both new and experienced small business owners to learn or review topics relevant to their business. Available online at IRS.gov; it’s free and available 24/7.
People can watch the video lessons in any order. The topics include:
- Federal taxes and your new business
- Schedule C and other small business taxes
- Filing and paying taxes electronically
- Business use of your home
- Federal taxes when hiring employees or independent contractors
- Managing payroll to withhold the correct amount of taxes
- Tax deposits and filing a return to report payroll taxes
- Hiring people who live in the U.S. who aren’t citizens
Each lesson links to more specific topics within that lesson. Viewers can pick and choose among the lessons to find the one they need. They can also pause and bookmark lessons so they can review information later.
No comments yet.