To MLO’s – WIN A FREE CE CLASS!
Now, our planning begins for 2020, and we are asking for your advice and recommendations to make our presentation even better. Please respond to the email so we can utilize your input. To MLO’s – WIN A FREE CE CLASS!
Drawing for an 8 Hour LIVE MLO CE Course
If you reply to this email/Facebook post/blog post and answer these questions, you will be placed in a drawing for an 8 Hour LIVE MLO CE Course.
- Most Important: Which topics would you like covered under the four sections of Ethics, Federal Law, Non-Traditional, and the one hour Elective. Some possible topics are (indicate if you like or don’t like, add others if you have any ideas.)
- Freddie and Fannie and FHA
- Mortgage Fraud
- Proper Advertising and Promotion Procedures
- Recent Enforcement Cases
- Loan Officer Compensation
- Money Laundering
- High Priced and Hard Money Loans
- New Changes to Reverse Mortgages
- Disclosures; TILA and RESPA
- California Foreclosure Regulations
- New Seller Financing Regulations
- Trust Fund Problems
- Qualified Mortgages
- Service Company Changes
- Red Flags
- Which ending to a course do you prefer?
- Written exam
- Class project
- Number of breaks preferred: For example with an 8:30 a.m. start and one hour lunch:
- Two breaks in morning and two breaks in the afternoon, and dismissal and 4:50 p.m.
- Three breaks in morning and three breaks in the afternoon, and dismissal at 5:10 p.m.
- Four breaks in morning and four breaks in afternoon, and dismissal at 5:30 p.m.
- Lunch Break:
- 30 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 60 minutes
- Would you be interested in:
- Saturday classes
- Sunday classes
- Class split into two sessions
- Type of Instructor Presentation:
- Written outline
- Power Point
- Written outline with fill-in spaces
- Possible new locations:
- Cities in California
- Which month should we start live courses each year?
- Ideas to improve your seminar experience.
- Recommendation to improve Instructors performance.
- Any other topics not covered.
See you in class.